Cart is empty
The need for high security on sliding door cabinets and showcases, which secure jewelry, electronics, pharmaceuticals, and other highly valuable items is often overlooked. Choosing Mul-T-Lock’s Sliding Door Showcase Lock to protect these areas ensures superior mechanical security, ultimate key control, and the convenient ability to integrate this product into any Mul-T-Lock keyed or master keyed system.
Two models available:
- Sliding door showcase lock with affixing screw fits doors up to 8mm (5/16") in thickness.
- Sliding door showcase lock without affixing screw fits doors up to 7mm (9/32") in thickness (sits on bottom of showcase doors).
- Medical and pharmaceutical cabinets
- Retailer showcases (jewelry, electronics, etc.)
- Furniture (home and office credenzas)
- Lab and museum showcase cabinets
Ideal for cabinets and showcases where two sliding surfaces need locking:
- Materials: Cylinder - high quality brass and steel / Housing - high quality aluminum alloy
- Mechanism: Mul-T-Lock’s high precision 10 telescopic pin tumbler system
- Operation: 90º key rotation by operating key, self–locking latch
- Standards: Drill and pick resistant
- Warranties: Limited lifetime mechanical warranty
- Key Security: Interactive® (patented)
- Key Type: Metal head
- Product Options: For 8 mm door thickness with affixing screw or 7 mm thickness without screw
- Keying Variations: Different, Alike, Master, 3-in-1
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 day
- Restocking fee: up to 20% Please contact us to get RMA. All returned products must be in original condition and shipped out within 3 business days after getting RMA.