MUL-T-LOCK MTL600 #8 C-Series Padlock (5/16" Shackle)
|MUL-T-LOCK C8 Padlock Dimensions|
|B||Shackle (horizontal opening)||22||7/8|
|C1||Shackle #1 (vertical opening)||22||7/8|
|C2||Shackle #2 (vertical opening)||50||2|
|C3||Shackle #3 (vertical opening)||102||4|
|E||Body (height)||47||1 7/8|
The C-Series Line of MUL-T-LOCK Padlocks is designed to offer Patented High Security Key Control and Strong Physical Protection to Padlock Security. All C-Series Padlocks are made with a hardened steel body shell, and a hardened steel shackle. They are available with or without a Shackle Guard for extra protection, and are also available with a pop open shackle or completely removable shackle. Varying in different shackle diameters and clearances the C-Series Line will accommodate any padlock requirement.
- High security padlock, for general use with Mul-T-Lock® hasps or shackle protectors.
- Unlocking with 55˚-65˚ key rotation.
- Pop open with retaining key (key needed for closing).
- Variety of shackle clearances.
- Shell: Hardened Steel.
- Core: Black Plated Solid Brass.
- Shackle: Hardened Boron Alloy Steel.
- Protective shutter to prevent dust contamination.
- Drainage holes to prevent freezing.
- Mul-T-Lock® unique high precision 10 telescopic pin tumbler system.
- UL437 High security drill, pick and bump resistant cylinder
- Reversible Nickel Silver key with plastic key head and coloured insert for identification.
- Orders for keys marked “do not duplicate” should only be made upon presentation of a key card.
- Keyed different
- Keyed alike
- Master keyed.
- ISI, applicable to "CEN".
- KNAACK Jobmaster® Chests (Shackle clearance: 7/8",Key retaining: No)
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 day
- Restocking fee: up to 20% Please contact us to get RMA. All returned products must be in original condition and shipped out within 3 business days after getting RMA.