MUL-T-LOCK #18 E-Series Padlock with High Guard (11/16" Shackle)
E-Series padlocks are discontinued due to low demand and expensive manufacturing process.
The E-Series Line of MUL-T-LOCK Padlocks is designed to offer the Highest Level of Padlock Protection available in the market today. All E-Series Padlocks are made of Boron Alloy, and can uphold to the most determined attempts of physical abuse. They are available with or without a Shackle Guard for extra protection. E-Series Padlocks are also available in Sliding Bolt Configuration (SBE) for superior shackle protection. When looking for the Ultimate in High Security Padlock Protection, the MUL-T-LOCK'S E-Series line of padlocks is your answer.
- Hardened Boron Alloy Shackle, and Body
- UL437 High security drill, pick and bump resistant cylinder
- MUL-T-LOCK's Patented Interactive® Key Control System
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Shackle: 11/16"
- Vertical clearance: 1-1/16"
- Horizontal clearance: 1"
- Keyway: 264G
- Patented high security padlock, for general use with Mul-T-Lock® high security padbars.
- The shackle is locked by a double ball bearing mechanism. Unlocking with 90˚ key rotation.
- Available with high (protected) or low upper body.
- Black electrophoretic finish.
- Retained shackle.
- Body: Case Hardened Steel.
- Shackle: Hardened Boron Alloy Steel.
- Rotating disk or anti-drilling pins (E-8) in the cylinder provide drilling resistance.
- Protective shutter prevents dust contamination.
- Drainage holes prevent freezing.
- Mul-T-Lock® unique high precision 10 telescopic pin tumbler system.
- Pick and drill resistant for high security needs.
- Reversible Nickel Silver key with plastic key head and coloured insert for identification. Also available in all-Nickel Silver.
- Orders for keys marked “do not duplicate” should only be made upon presentation of a key card.
- Applicable to "CEN", "ASTM" grade standards.
- Personal Key Order Card
- 2 Keys (1 if keyed alike)
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 day
- Restocking fee: up to 20% Please contact us to get RMA. All returned products must be in original condition and shipped out within 3 business days after getting RMA.