THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED!
The need for high security on sliding door cabinets and showcases, which secure jewelry, electronics, pharmaceuticals, and other highly valuable items is often overlooked. Choosing Mul-T-Lock’s Sliding Door Showcase Lock to protect these areas ensures superior mechanical security, ultimate key control, and the convenient ability to integrate this product into any Mul-T-Lock keyed or master keyed system.
Two models available:
- Sliding door showcase lock with affixing screw fits doors up to 8mm (5/16") in thickness.
- Sliding door showcase lock without affixing screw fits doors up to 7mm (9/32") in thickness (sits on bottom of showcase doors).
- Medical and pharmaceutical cabinets
- Retailer showcases (jewelry, electronics, etc.)
- Furniture (home and office credenzas)
- Lab and museum showcase cabinets
Ideal for cabinets and showcases where two sliding surfaces need locking:
- Materials: Cylinder - high quality brass and steel / Housing - high quality aluminum alloy
- Mechanism: Mul-T-Lock’s high precision 10 telescopic pin tumbler system
- Operation: 90º key rotation by operating key, self–locking latch
- Standards: Drill and pick resistant
- Warranties: Limited lifetime mechanical warranty
- Key Security: Interactive® (patented)
- Key Type: Metal head
- Product Options: For 8 mm door thickness with affixing screw or 7 mm thickness without screw
- Keying Variations: Different, Alike, Master, 3-in-1
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 day
- Restocking fee: up to 20% Please contact us to get RMA. All returned products must be in original condition and shipped out within 3 business days after getting RMA.